Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Thinking about it....

Sooooooo.... Along with working on my projects in class, I have been obsessed with drawing in my sketchbook. What do I draw? Well, I draw what I would write in my journal if I had one. I draw things that happened during my day, or how I felt about that day.
I recently have become more relaxed in drawing. These drawing always make me feel better when I go back and look at them. As you will be able to see, I kinda mess around with different body shapes. I think it helps me get my point across. I used to always think I had to draw the perfect muscular body but that never showed my style in it. So take a look at these on my tumblr! I am giving the world permission to look at my journal! Make sure you look at the full view of each one. I am still working with my portfolio on tumblr and need to figure out how to display the whole image?

Oh and obviously I have been thinking about illustration a lot more. Drawing cartoons have always been a part of my life, but I have never been able to bring myself to create something of my own. Just a thought. Illustration and comics would be really fun!
CHECK IT OUT!!! http://lytlemary.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment